The Mixed Up Fairy Tale

Once upon a time there was a Scottish Sailor Called Pieter; Pieter had sailed all over the world. Ever since he was a young boy his father would take him and his family to places that were never seen before they went to Africa, America, India and many more. As you can tell Pieter has pursued his sailing career and had set off on his very own journey.

Wednesday came and Pieter had packed and set off for his long journey, he wasn’t sure exactly how long he would be but he new it would be for a long time. His parents were sad to see him go but they knew it was going to be a great experience for him.

As Pieter was sailing the British seas he discovered an island, a very strange island indeed. In front of the island was a sign with very un neat writing that read FAIRY TALE ISLAND “this is Bazaar” exclaimed Pieter. When he looked up onto the island he saw lot’s of characters from fairy tales.

Pieter in amazement rubbed his eyes and looked again “This must be a dream in fact it has to be a dream” Pieter whispered but it wasn’t it was for real and it was right before his eyes Belle, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Snow white. They were all there but the weird thing was that Belle was proposing to Peter Pan and the extra funny thing is that Beast wasn’t on the island. Belle said” yes peter yes I would love to marry you.


The wedding was on that Saturday and funny enough dopey the dwarf handed Pieter an invitation to the wedding and a V.I.P pass to the after party. Why wouldn’t Pieter go it was a once in a live time opportunity and well it was Belle marrying Peter Pan so Pieter responded yes I would love to come.
So the next day Pieter ran his parents and told them that he had found FAIRY TALE ISLAND and had been invited to Belle and Peter Pan’s wedding but his parents didn’t believe him either would any other family.

Saturday came and It was the wedding day. Pieter put on his best suit and best tie and waked over to the wedding. Any how the wedding started and the priest (Pinocchio) asked the question “Belle do you take Peter as your beloved husband?” But all of a sudden there was a loud roar from the cliff!

It was beast he wanted Belle back but did Belle want Beast back, No she didn’t well not after he dumped her for Aurora all Aurora does is sleep but any way she didn’t want him back she had found her true love…….Peter Pan. So Belle responded “I Do”



So in the end Belle Married Peter and Beast Well Beast let’s just not talk about him




By Samantha Robinson

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!