Magical Satrsign

Once upon a time, there was a boy (Leo) studying at Will-o-Wisp Academy on the planet Earth (Not ours). He is going have a hard time, not only he is going to save the world but also his classmate and teacher…


Present day…

“SHE IS LATE AGAIN!!!!” shouted Pico. “Don’t worry she is always late” said Lassie “Isn’t that right Leo?” “She does have a point, Pico” replied Leo, just then the door opened and came in Chai, Mokka and Sorbet. “We can hear you guys from the courtyard, so we rushed down here to see what happened” said Sorbet, “Oh nothing, Pico here just forgot his homework and was complaining that why Miss Madeleine always comes late and why he gets detention instead of Miss Madeleine” explained Lassie. Just then came in Miss Madeleine. Everybody then ran to there seats and opened there books faster than you can say “Miss Madeleine”. “Good morning Class” said Miss Madeleine “Good morning Miss Madeleine” replied the class in a sleepy kind of way, “I hope you have been reading and studding while I was away.” said Miss Madeleine “Oh and also hand up your homework.” “Oh no!!!” whispered Pico.

Recess Time……

“Miss Madeleine kept me in and made me do my homework again” said Pico after he got out of detention “Now she’s in the room with Principal Biscotti talking about somebody named Kale”. The team listen closely to the door… “Kale has teamed up with a Team of pirates and are about to unleash a deadly force to the Baklava solar system!!” explained the Principal “You have to travel to the planet Puffon and stop him” “O.K.” replied Miss Madeleine, Just then the door was pushed opened and Leo, Lassie, Pico, Mokka, Chai and Sorbet ran and made Miss Madeleine and Principal Biscotti turned with shock. ”We won’t let you go” cried Lassie “It’s O.K. children, I will be fine” said Miss Madeleine “Now go home it’s Home time” “O.K.” replied the whole group. After the team all got out, they started to talk about Miss Madeleine.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!