Dedicated To Madelene McCann A 4 Yr Old Who Is Lost


**A thousand miles who can’t be seen, for hugs and kisses no more can be, three hundred days already been.**

**Maddie its been too long for us to see. Your family and all of us miss you dearly, even though you don’t know me. Im waiting until I see you with your family happily.**

**Your four years old too young to be gone. You’re safer in your parent’s arms. Come on Maddie just come home. **

** Its been so Long without you around.
Please little Maddie Make a sound.**

**I dedicated this poem to you for your fear is not needed. Police are looking so are we. We wont rest until we who ever took you is defeated.**


MISS YOU MADELEINE MCCAN

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!