Tayla's Dream

It was a cold and stormy night and I was snuggled up in bed watching The Sleepover Club on my T.V.
Mum came down to my room and said,"it's time for bed chickie."
She tucked me in and said, "sweet dreams" and kissed me goodnight.
I rolled over and in 5 minutes I was sound asleep. I was so asleep that I started to dream.
I was dreaming that I was in the Sleepover Club and I was Frankie.
Tonight the slumber party was at my house.
We were all having so much fun. Rosie and I were singing into our hairbrushes, dancing on my bed to the song "Idon't like your girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. It was so cool. The other girls were laughing their heads off. We played dress ups and had makeup all over our faces. We just talked about girl stuff and giggled so much our tummies and cheeks hurt.
We ate lots of popcorn and drank heaps of coke. It was then time to go to sleep. Mum came in and said, "Goodnight girls,Lights out now".
I then woke up. It was morning and I remembered the dream I had last night. I thought, I could make up my own Sleepover Club and in it I could have mybest friends Hayley, Olivia, Brianna, Rachel and myself.
How fun would that be. Awesome!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!