That Million-Dollar Smile Of Hers

By Georgia Roberts, 11yrs old, Yr 7,
at Peter Moyes Anglican Community School, Perth, WA

Aleisha, was by far the prettiest, smartest, funniest, coolest, sportiest and of course, THE most popular girl in the whole of Ocean Drive Senior Collage. She had THE cutest, million-dollar smile that attracted ALL the boys in her year. Her million-dollar smile was even worth more than the Olsen twins’. She only ever paid attention to the sporty, smart, funny, cool, and popular ones, and never the teacher’s pets, or the computer freaks, or the goody-goodies. Only the boys that were really cute, she hung on to, and then as soon as another boy was drawn to her by her million-dollar smile, she dumped the one she was with. Just like that. I felt sorry for the ones that were desperate for a girlfriend, and had seen what she’d done to other guys, so they tried their best to stand out. But if they did the slightest thing wrong, like miss her call, or ignore her text, or not say ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ to her EVERY time they saw her then they were crossed off her list. It was very mean of her to do that. She doesn’t realize just how lucky she is, to always have guys hanging off her like a loose tooth a six-year-old has got that’s about to fall out. I’ve never even had 1 boyfriend, and she goes through about 10 a week.

Then one day, rumors were going ‘round that Dylan and Cole Sprouse, the twins from “The Suite Life Of Zac And Cody” were hitting LA, so she went EVERYWHERE the internet said they’d be trekking, in hope that 1 of them would fall for her, and take her away to Hollywood. Then guess what happened! She was cruising through THE MOST EXPENSIVE DESIGNER MALL ever to made, which just so happened to be in LA, and bumped into them both near the restrooms!!!! Then, of course, she used her guy-hypnotizer, that million-dollar smile of hers, and her wish was granted. Forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!