Hear Out Cries

Hear our cries, we are your offspring, we are the children of today, and the adults of tomorrow. But you still don’t let us be who we are meant to be. Don’t ignore us, don’t despise us and most of all don’t think we are little, because we are not! We are elegant people, we are smarter than you think we are trust me on that statement. I understand you don’t think we are very intelligent or magnificent but we are; we are brilliant in so many ways unimaginable.
We are your future, our generation is the one that is going to be coming up with the solutions to almost everything, we will figure out so many things you people only dreamed of, we will make cures for cancer and so many other things you couldn’t fix in two or three lifetimes, I’ll tell you how I am so certain.
Because we are not dragged behind by pride, we are not concerned what other people think about us, we do not think we are better than others, sure we have our moments when we try to be better than others, but those moments don’t last our whole life do they?
We are so innocent, and you are so guilty, you have made some of us shatter our hopes and dreams just so we can please you, and now you want more, you take so much and we get so little, so hear our cries from your younger generation, understand that we are not little but big in a small world of crucial needs and understandings...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!