Undergorund Search

One day on Planet Tommo. Tommo and his friends were coming home from high school when they decided to go to Beach T. When they got there they went for a swim straight away.
after their swim they played dodoge. tommo was running the fastest and accidentally stepped on a trap door!
Tommo soon found out that he was in Nicko's secret lab! Tommo tried to move but he couldn't because there was some kind of sticky liquid stopping him. Tommo tried to connect his jetpack but it was no use. He was stuck for good! Soon he found a roller at the end of the tank and realised he was slowly moving downwards. He was going to be squashed to death!
He had to get out and fast but he couldn't move. time for plan B, invincibility! He turned invincible and waited. He wouldn't be squashed if he was invincable. finally hye got to the roller and when he came out he was normal. Invincibility had worked!
As sson as got out he went to work. He had to find Nickoo and stop him somehow but how? Tommo found an answer, but he had to find Nickoo's room. Tommo searched and searched until he found it. a door with a big sign saying, "Nickoo's Room Keep Out!!" Tommo knew that he should always obey the rules even if you don't like them so he just unlocked it a nd statred filling the lab with beach water. His plan was that Nickoo didn't know that Tommo unlocked the door so NIckoo would lock the door thinking he was unlocking it and Nickoo would drwon and loose one of his thrity five lives. when the lab was full tommo listened carefully and sure enough he heard a scream.
"AAAARRRRGGHHH! some body help me!" Nickoo screamed at the top of his lungs.
Tommo didn't. He just left and went home. Tommo and his friends lived happily ever after, unitl the next adventure that is.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!