Terror Of Deathville

“Slash!” A man sharpens his axe with a dirty and killing look on his face. “Chop!” Another brings down the sharp steel from the guillotine to where he was standing. All those things happened in the Horror Movie “Terror of Deathville!!” It was Friday Night or should I say Movie Night. My Brother Jason, his girlfriend Jessica, my best Friend Samantha and me,Alex, got together and watched this scary horror movie!! Everything was going well and scary until I farted!! Everybody looked at me and started laughing at me. I was so embarrassed that I felt like I was scrunching up into a paper ball! Lucky for me it was only Jason, Jessica and Samantha.

About two hours later the movie was finished and Samantha and I went to sleep and when we woke up we had shock in our eyes and our heart were pumping against our chests as hard as a rock. We were in…..DEATHVILLE!!I wanted to scream but I had a feeling something bad would happen but without even screaming bad luck came to us .The hunters from in the movie were coming right at us. They were holding axes, guns, knives and all these other torturing things. The other bad thing was that
The hunters would eat anything they find but they kill it first. We found two barrels so we hopped like staccato on a piano but quicker. We heard the mob run past us screaming as if they were protesters. I didn’t know about Samantha but I was scared to Death!!

We both hopped out of the two barrels and found this house while we were walking trying to find somewhere to sleep and outside of the house was a man. We asked him if we could sleep in his house and he said yes with a grin spreading across his face. The next morning we were just safe but then things got ugly.

The man that owned the house was one of the hunters. No wonder I heard an evil laugh through the middle of the night. We were in serious danger!!







The hunter carried me and Samantha to this dungeon. It was dark but you could just see a beam of light from a little candle sitting right in the centre of the ground.

In the dungeon were three other men. Two dragged me to the guillotine and the other two held Samantha in front of the guillotine so when I die she goes next. I was more scared then I ever have been.


Just before the blade was going to drop a man saved me and Samantha out of that scary old dungeon. I don’t know how he knew but I was so happy that I wasn’t going to die.

He gave me a remote and told me to press the play button. I did and we were home safe and sound. PHEWWW! But we were connected with movie everywhere we go!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!