Oh My Storyline

Once upon an allocated time, there was a storyline. But, the charecters were missing. (melodramatically) Would storyline have to start alone? No. The storyline can’t be a character. But without characters there would be no hope for the story of “penguins on ice”. The storyline searched and searched untill he found his characters getting drunk at a bar. Slowly the storyline melted away. The characters laughed until they hit sobre point and realised the seriousness of the situation. “Without a storyline, there’s no need for characters!” cried one whos name had faded away. “My hands! Where did they go?” yelped another man, who had no arms. Amongst the crowd, swears were flying this way and that. “Mittens!” cursed the man who had lost his sense of sarcasm. “We need to make up a new storyline!” Everyone stopped. It was a good idea. “Polar bears I say!” It was the man with no arms. “We should have polar bears!” immediatley the man turned into a polar bear. This was a useless sacrafise because polar bears are characters not storylines. “The polar bear should eat someone.” Suggested the man who had no name an d was now only a talking head. The poilar bear walked over and ate the head. “we’re going to fade away if we don’t get parts in the story!” moaned a voice, just a voice. “Snowflakes!”called the director. “Get your costumes on and dance around! NOW!” The director had been talking on his cellphone and was not happy that the characters were not ready to perform. So “polar bears on ice” was a great hit…in the director’s face. A well diserved blow. The show sucked but the characters were saved by the Polar Puff Character people!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!