Ollie Creates A New World

One morning a star fish named Bubbles and his friend an octopus named Ollie were going to Fishy Fingers
Deli. They ordered 6 fish fingers. The two of them went to the park to eat them. “Three each” said Ollie. When they finished they went to go jelly fishing. They caught a lot of jellyfish were great for tea. They were crunchy. The next day they went to the other jelly fishing spot. They got their nets and went to the new spot. They caught heaps. Bubbles said, “Hey Ollie. Come over here. I’ve found some arrow and it’s pointing this way. Come on let’s go.” “Okay.” So they went that way.

“what’s this?” said Bubbles “A stair case.” “Lets go down it” So down they go. “Wow it’s a black hole,” said Ollie. Look it’s a rope said Bubbles “Get it” said Ollie so Bubbles took a big run up and jumped to the rope over the black hole. “Wee” cries Bubbles. “Is it fun” said Ollie “Yea” yells Bubbles. “Jump off. My turn” “ok” said Bubbles and he jumped off and let Ollie go on the swing. Ollie had to swim up not run up so he jumped on the rope and he swung so hard he slid off and hit Bubbles.

When they went home they were so tired they had tea and went to bed. The next day they went to the swing
Ollie took his swim up and jumped and hit the rope but slid off and went down the black hole and landed with a thud “ah hello” ah hello Bubbles questioned Ollie “yes”
Ollie replied “I'm coming to get you.”

Bubbles jumped in the black hole. ”Ollie were are you?
“over here” says Ollie so Bubbles ran over there “what is this place? I don’t know” let’s call it mugawutsie land
said Ollie “ok” “lets fins the people that live here” says Bubbles “there’s a mugawutsie person “ hi im Ollie who
are you? I am jeabys I welcome you to our world “thanks” they said ‘so what do you do around here for fun? “Every day at the town hall we do an activity today were catching crabs with your feet “oh sweet”
said Ollie “can we join in? said Bubbles “ovcourse”
said jeabys “yes” they said when it was Ollie’s turn he got bitten on his tentacle. Bubbles got bitten too and they went back every day after that.












FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!