I Saw An Alien

“So that is why you should never cross on a green light” Mrs. Fern explained. Mrs. Fern is a teacher Wilfred Academy. “Today I want you to write an essay on wildlife in the Amazon” Mrs. Fern said with excitement
(Even though it wasn’t exciting), everyone was bored except for Robert Crow he was a boy with a very big imagination. When he got home he quickly started his essay. Suddenly there was a loud screech. Robert looked up from his essay there were blue light shining from the windows. Robert tried to see what was going on but the light blinded his eyes. He ran outside to what was going on but when I got out there was no body around then he heard a little buzzing sound coming from behind a bush. He looked to see what it was, it was a little toy spaceship but wait it wasn’t a toy it was real. All of a sudden it made a soft beeping sound and it got louder and louder and as well as that it grew bigger and bigger until it was as big as a car. Just as Robert was about to scream “there is spaceship in my backyard” a little hatch opened in the bottom of the spaceship. Smoke poured out of the hatch and there stood a small figure hidden behind the mist. It came closer. The creature was green. It had four eyes, two wings, six arms, three legs and bushy tail. “ I come in peace” it said, ‘my name is Coutron”
“My name is Robert; it is very nice to meet you.”
“Um” Coutron went on “Where are we?”
“Well, we’re on earth.” Robert explained what earth was. Then he took Coutron to the mall to get some clothes. When they got back they were very tired.
“Oh no, I can’t go home now. It’s six o’clock and I’ll be tired.” Coutron whined.
“Don’t worry you can sleep over for the night,” Robert said.
“Thank you very much.” Coutron said. Now Coutron comes to visit Robert every year.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!