Jasons Wild Adventure

Jason’s Wild Adventure
Lying on the beach, feeling the soft warm sand and knowing that he wasn’t going to school for the next two weeks, Jason was enjoying the indulgence of the Caribbean on a hot summer’s day.

Jason was a body surfing fanatic and loved catching the best waves. It was his first day in paradise and already he and his family were indulging themselves. Jason was anxious to get in the water and catch a few waves. It was his life, his passion; it was what he lived for!

He decided that he’d catch a few waves and then come straight back which would be highly unlikely. As soon Jason went into the water and caught the first wave there was no way he was going to come out. Even a tidal wave wouldn’t stop him. Wave after wave he would surf, each wave being even more of a challenge than the previous one. The only thing that kept him going was the adrenaline which led him to an amazing challenge. There Jason was, far from shore and was around the massive waves. Usually only pro-surfers would surf such waves but Jason was game and was going for it! He paddled vigorously until he was there. He had made the top of the wave. Suddenly it seemed that everything went into slow motion. He was surfing the wave, the white hole was becoming slower and slower. Was he going to make it? He was cruising along and going closer to the opening. Whoosh! Jason just made it! He had just surfed a pro-surfing wave!!!!!!

Jason was pumped and was happy. He looked around but couldn’t see his board anywhere. It must have got caught in the tide when I came out of the wave and went under.
All of a sudden, a massive wave crashed into Jason and he was knocked unconscious.

“Hello! Hello! Can you hear me?” said a man trying to wake Jason up. “What, where am I?” questioned Jason who was down right thunderstruck. The man slowly picked up Jason and gave him a glass of water to cool down. The man was also surfing in the same area as Jason when he had seen what had happened and acted quickly. Jason was still acting like a mindless zombie while the man was helping him in every way he could.

Jason was feeling better and decided to return to his hotel. When he arrived his parents were all lying on the couch and were looking sad. “There you are,” said Jason’s mother,” We’ve been looking everywhere for you.” The family all hugged Jason several times until he got annoyed. They all loved each other very much and decided to spend more time with each other for the next few days of the rest of their holidays.

There were all sitting down and having a nice conversation but Jason couldn’t stand it no longer. He had to sneak out and so he did. SURFS UP DUDE!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!