On My Birthday

This year was my 12th birthday and it was on the 28th of February which was also Boxing Day.
I was a little bored at home so my mum and dad took me to watch a movie at Hoyts at Tea Tree Plaza.
We ended up watching two movies, one was Aliens vs. Predator Requiem which went for 108 minutes and the other was Meet the Spartans.
The first movie AVP-R was really good, I really enjoyed it and there was a lot of action in it. My dad also enjoyed it but my mum thought it was a little grouse. My dad and I have seen all the Aliens vs. Predator movies.
The other movie we saw Meet the Spartans was also really good, it was very funny and both my mum and dad liked that one.
It made me laugh my head off; I give it 10/10.

I would have liked if my brother and sister could have come as well, but my sister had to go to work and my brother was busy doing homework.

After the movies we were all hungry so we went to have some dinner at The Steakhouse on Payneham rd, we were a bit early but they were really nice and let us in anyway so to waste some time I played a game of eight ball with my dad and I won of course because my mum took over from my dad and she hit the black ball in before the other ones.
After the game we went to order our meal, I ordered ribs and chips, my dad ordered raw steak and chips and my mum ordered very well done T-bone and chips. The food was delicious and the people were nice and I can’t wait to go there again.

Later that night I invited other family and friends over to our house to help me celebrate my birthday and it was really good.

So this was my birthday that I have shared with you, I had a really good, fun day. Thanks mum and dad.

Daniel Salvati

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!