The First Day Of School

It was the start of a new school year. Kids were starting to arrive. All of the kids had really sad faces. Teachers were running around everywhere trying to get ready for the day. The bell rang and kids were running off to their class. One kid was so excited about coming back to school that he fell over and broke his arm. When the kids were in class they were putting there books away.
It was now lunchtime and all the kids were sitting down eating there lunch. While they were eating their lunch there was a big crack of thunder. All the kids screamed and the teachers sent all the kids back to there class as there was a massive storm coming. When everyone was in there classroom the storm hit but it wasn’t as bad as the teachers said it would be. Everyone was glad that it didn’t hit hard. So after all it turned out to be a good first day of school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!