Haunted Mansion

One morning kids form the block were playing football. I was the goalie. Ricky my mate was also playing and so were my other friends. We were playing against the bullies from the other end of the street. Jim the roughest, toughest of them all grabbed the footy from Ricky and kicked it through the goals. I yelled out goal (well I had to.) we were playing on the yard of the scariest house of all. It was called THE HAUNTED MANSION! Every time I hear those words I get shivers down my spine.

Jim still had the ball. He went for a goal he slipped the ball went flying through the yard. It ended up smashing a window it landed in the MANSION. I told “Ricky that neither of us are to go get it.” But just then Jim said “I’ll go get it”. He sounded like he didn’t care. So off he stomped to the front door of the mansion. He quietly opened the door and silently walked in. Jim to be honest was actually quite scared he didn’t know what he was in for. As Jim walked in the door slammed shut behind him he turned he noticed that there were heaps of doors. He didn’t know which room the footy was in so he took a really and walked into the third door (bad choice.) He walked in and there was a strange sight. There was a zombie on the couch watching TV. It didn’t flinch. Jim walked straight in front of it he noticed it was holding a nail gun. The zombie had an angry face it picked up the nail gun and starting to shoot nails luckily it missed Jim but not by a long shot. Jim raced to the door but it was locked Jim turned around too late the zombie held up the nail gun and shot Jim straight in the forehead slowly Jim died. No one ever so Jim again. Now no one ever goes in the mansion again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!