Elizabeth And Peter

Once upon a time there was a man called Peter. Peter was very poor so he went to find his fortune. Peter went from house to house looking for money. When Peter was about to leave he found a message, he opened it and it said that the Giant took away the Kings daughter Elizabeth. Peter went straight away to rescue Elizabeth from the Giant. Elizabeth was sitting on the window making a rope of pillows to climb down. Peter knocked on the Giants door. Elizabeth saw a beautiful white horse so Elizabeth called out to Peter and they rode off to town. Then they heard the pounding of the Giants footsteps. Peter threw down the pebbles and they turned into a big rock and stopped the Giant from coming in and they lived happily ever after.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!