Under The Rug

My name is Kat Whiskers, I am a rat. I live below a monstrous house in America.

Every night I sneak into the house and steal food, I had never been caught, until last night. It was VERY quiet I was scampering across the floor, when… ‘BANG’ a huge man had tried to stomp on me. I ran around the room trying to find a place to hide then, I ran and hid under the rug. The next thing I heard was a very loud ‘BANG’ and then my head started hurting ALOT.

When I woke up I was lying in the middle of the man’s backyard, he must have thrown me outside after he had hit me with the chair. I raced back under the house, back to my home. I decided not to go back for a few weeks.

Two weeks passed, and it happened again. I went into the house very quietly but again I heard a big ‘BANG’ and I woke up and found myself on the ground, AGAIN. I don’t think I like this man. I think I’ll move next door.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!