Rainforest

We are at the airport it is busy we are boarding the plane to Thailand I cant wait .The plane is a small sesna. It is nose on the flight I read a book and slept . I
Kept saying I want to see the sites and eat the food. I want to see the rain forest said my friend Bob. Then we are looking at the window. The captain said “we are 20000 feet”. Suddenly the plain started to drop out of the sky. It was rocking and there was only two parachutes. Me and my friend took the parachutes, we chucked our bags out then we jumped out of the plain. Were falling I can see a plain crash into the mountains. I am trying to pull the parachute, but it won’t open. I nearly landed it came out. I landed into a tree. I was hanging there then I saw my friend. He is upside down, knocked out. I tried to get out of the parachute. I fought and hit the ground. I get up and get a stick. And knocked my friend out of the tree. I had a box of matches in my pocket. I lit a fire and made a camp. The next day my friend woke up. He asked where we were. I said “I don’t know.” We packed up and walked to a river we had a wash and a swim. Suddenly we were caught. Lots of people tied us up, and took us up the mountain, to the boss. I was scared they were singing and dancing, shooting and music. They were cooking lots of things. They tied us up to a pole, so we could not run away. My friend had a knife. He got it in his hand and started to cut the rope. Then he cut me loose. Then we ran down the mountains and did not stop. We found a beach. There was lots of broken boats. We tried to fix one up, but it did not float. We ran up the beach. We saw the tribe, and the boss. They called him chief Hohohog. I asked what they wanted. They said “we want to make fire.” Then I remembered I had matches in my pocket. I pulled them out and took one and lit it. They said “FIRE! Give me it.” So I gave it to them. I asked them if they could make us a boat? They said “ok.” A week later they said the boat was ready. We went to the beach. The boat was big. We waved and said our good byes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!