Hayley The Jungle Girl

One day, a cool spring day at that, a little girl named Hayley woke up and looked out the tree house window. A soft breeze was blowing through her house. Hayley opened her door and reached out to grab her vine to get down when, “EARTHQUAKE!” shouted the animals.
Hayley's whole house started to shake.
“Oh no!” shouted Hayley swinging to safety on her vine just as all the nails in her tree house fell out and her whole house crumbled noisily to the ground.
Hayley's entire world had just crumbled around her. Weeping she got to her feet. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!” she screamed.
Hayley jumped from the tree.
As she landed she flopped and all the animals gathered around...
She was dead!!!
The next day the animals had a funeral for Hayley and on her grave it read, “She died from suicide because she had nothing in the world to live for.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!