Teacher Vs. Children



At a school not so far from where you live there was an evil mutant teacher named Mrs. V. It all happened on May 23. Little fuzzball was sitting and waiting for all his friends to arrive so his birthday could start.
Fuzzball saw an old rusted up golf buggie arrive. He said “Mum, Mum someone has arrived!”
He ran up to see who it was, then an ugly wart infested leg leaped out of the car. It was Mrs V. Fuzzball was shocked. He said “What are you doing here?” “What! Can’t a teacher come to her favourite child’s birthday party?” said MrsV.
“Well how did you get an invitation?”
“I found it in the bin. I think it belonged to that ugly kid named……um …..Joel.”
“But he’s my best friend,” Fuzzball said.
“Well dar! It doesn’t take a scientist to know that, you play with him 24/7.”

After everyone arrived Mrs V asked “Do you have any panadol? I feel sick.”
“ Do you think that is from eating 25 pieces of cake, beef jerky and a balloon?” said fuzzball. Mrs V nodded.
“ Here you go then.”
When fuzzball went back to school he saw Mrs V putting a mask on hiding a bit of green skin so fuzzball ran into the class, over to Mrs V then pulled off the mask. He saw a green one eyed face! Mrs V started running out the door but a little girl stopped her in her tracks. Mrs V opened her huge mouth then let out a mighty roar then the girl wiped the mucus from her mouth and said “Go ahead !so Mrs V ran onto the road and went to the sewer then she got hit by a police car. They put her in handcuffs then drove away to put her in a science lab to learn more about her.


The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!