Banana Spy

Lee, an F.B.I agent working undercover as a janitor, who also loves basketball, bananas and wears jeans and a blue shirt and abs, jumped as the black ninja swung his black shining sword. Lee jumped behind a filing cabinet and threw a banana peel at the bouncing ninja. Whoosh! The ninja slipped over and fell out through the open window. He fell on a parked pillow truck and ran away. “I wonder who he is” said Lee.
Lee followed the ninja, wondering what was going on. Lee finally got to an old rundown building, and saw twenty wrestlers all with six packs (some with flabs). They charged at him at full speed then one tackled him and put him in a sack.
“Whoah” said Lee as he came to. He was tied to a chair, in a small room lit up by a lamp dangling above his head. Lee struggled mightily and finally broke free. He saw three doors and peeped through one keyhole, but there were two guards behind it. He quietly looked into the other keyholes checking for any guards. Nowhere was safe but the staircase. Wondering where it would lead, Lee climbed up cautiously. Upstairs, the sunlight shone through the windows. Lee was climbing out the window when he saw some bodyguards in quiet conversation. Lee carefully thought of what to do. He jumped down and before the guards could do anything he kicked them in the face strong but still silently, and ran away.
Lee went to the museum to stop his evil boss, Tony Creston. Lee didn’t know what Tony would do but he knew he was evil. Lee ran to the museum and saw Tony in a black private bus, twiddling his thumbs with an evil grin.
CCSSSHHHH!!! The glass broke as Lee jumped into a purple volkswagen and started the engine. Whooooshhh! Lee was furiously speeding up the highway when… tika tika tika Boom! The bus was firing at him. Ssshhhhsa! The car was spinning out of control so Lee jumped out just in time… BOOM! The car exploded.
“Huff” Lee ran to a car that wasn’t broken. Tony had set a big crash and he was kilometers away. Lee found a car with Chinese man inside. “Chi chow wei fli fo reif co pesa.” Lee drove through the massive pile of destruction until he found the bus parking behind a silver building.
Lee ran in the building and dodged some guards. He jumped into the elevator and went up to level 974. Lee was going to wait a long time until he got there so he sang his favourite song: the Wiggles’ “dum dem dom hot potato” Bing! Lee got to the level and smashed Tony in the face. He saw the mayor about to sign a contract. Lee told the mayor that Tony was evil and soon Tony was put behind bars.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!