Umder Ground


“Samantha leis come quick its dad” screamed Sophie from the kitchen. They had just moved to Australia. It was 1970 and Sophie was expecting everything to be perfect, but it wasn’t. Samantha and leia had been setting up the beds. “SMACK” Sophie ran to her dad’s side and started to weep. He had slipped and accidentally killed himself. That night there was a creepy science, so the girls decided to make a diary.

13/9/70
Today dad died and mum seems fine with it because she has already called everyone and paid for the funeral. She said it will be on the 20th
Today mum told us that we had to move back by

The funeral was held and over but there mum had an even bigger surprise for them ….so that night the 3 girls wrote in the diary

20/ 9/70
Today mum told us we had to move back to England and live with our horrid Aunty Vera….she is old and really nasty! But she has a nice big garden to play in. Mum said we have to leave in 5 days, with leia who is only 2.

After the week had passed the girls were on the plane and off, the girls wrote in the diary every hour. When they finally arrived at the airport Vera was waiting with her grey hair and evil looks. Soon enough they were at home with Vera.
She was already being mean “you stupid kid no wonder your mum doesn’t want you.” Vera mumbled under her breath.

“Leia Sophie comes out side with me” yelled Samantha.
Leia where are you” the girls yelled, leia had run off.
With her light skin and brown hair she was hard to find. But after an hour there could not find her, but the girls did find a secret spot, with soft grass, beautiful flowers and lots of trees. Suddenly there was an odd feeling and plonk.
“Where are we” said Samantha…they were in an even more beautiful place and leia was there and a lot more people. But they were really small, “zzzzzzzzzz” now the girls were small to. There was a little girl there and her name was Taylah, said that they were pixies.

“GIRLS WHERE ARE YOU” yelled Aunty Vera….
The girls just appeared in the middle of the grass and Aunty Vera was there, standing watching over them! “WHY WERE YOU GIRLS OUTSIDE AT THIS HOUR, VERY BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN?” Vera yelled at the top her voice.
“Aunty Vera we are sick of you, it’s our first day here and we…” said Sophie running to her bedroom. The girls jumped through there winnow and ran to there secret spot. But after that no one new where they were. Many years passed and the girls had girls of there own, but one day they heard a roar and all the ground was dug out. The girls ran and found a new home, but as humans. They then lived like that for the fest of there lives but they were happy!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!