Dares Can Change You Life!

It was the school holidays and I was at my friend’s house. We were playing ‘Who can do the craziest thing?’ I dared Josh to walk over water but he couldn’t. Josh dared me to go in the Haunted house. I said “Sure.”
At 10 o’clock I met Josh in front of the haunted house. I walked to the front door and opened it. I left it open. Bang! The door had shut. I went to open it but couldn’t. By this stage I was frightened, all I could see were two doors and stairs. I didn’t know what to do? I went in a door. I walked in a bedroom, it looked nice and cosy so I laid on the bed. The pillow felt a bit weird and the next thing I knew spiders were coming out. I didn’t know what to do. I saw a dead man sitting on a seat behind me. I had a closer look and maggots were eating his skin. I screamed even louder than I did before. I ran out and went into door two.
I saw the scariest thing in my entire life, it was a Skelton taking a bone shower. It hopped out and went to the toilet but it took no notice of me. Then when it got to the toilet it just disappeared. I freaked out totally. I tried to open the door but every time I tried, Skeletons would try to get in. After I went to have a look in the medicine cupboard and I saw nothing but then a skeleton grabbed me and pushed me out of the room. I shut my eyes and when I opened them all I could see were skeletons surrounding me. As I freaked out the skeletons kept getting closer and closer. They started ripping my skin off and my guts out. It hurt heaps and BAM I was a skeleton. I couldn’t remember who I was or where I lived.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!