Zombie In The Toilet

I ran back up stairs all the toilets were gone! I jumped all the way down the bathroom toilet. Then I dropped down the deepest toilet hole. I appeared in a zombie chamber! I had to get out but there was no way to get out then I knew I will get out of the outside dunny and escape .I got out !I went to the graveyard all the people came back from the dead. Then I saw a little girl near a tree.(She was a zombie.)I said something to her then she scared me away. I went to Stanford graveyard. Everyone I mean everyone came back from the dead! I went to Stanford toilets all the toilets were gone! “Aaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhh”I screamed. I went to the pool all the water was gone! I went back home. Then zombies came out of the toilet!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!