Danielle The Ice-Skater

DANIELLE THE ICE-SKATER By Danielle Dunsmuir

Once there was a girl called Danielle she did Ice-skating at skate school and she loved ice-skating.

One day Danielle saw on her news letter there was a competition so Danielle asked her mum if she could be in the competition and her mum said yes you can be in the competition and you can have Heide, your brother’s half sisters coach. Danielle was very happy so she practiced with Heide until she got her routine better and better.

Two weeks later it was the competition and Danielle was very nervous. After twelve people it was Danielle’s turn to do her routine. She was doing great. When Danielle put her left foot up for her one foot glide she fell over but she got back up and did the rest of her routine.

After her turn she was very proud of her self and very happy. After every one had a turn they gave the trophy for the people that came first second and third and for the people that didn’t get a trophy they got a certificate. Danielle knew that she would come fifth. Danielle was waiting and waiting till it was her turn to get a certificate. When she got her certificate she read it and it said congratulations You have done very well! Danielle was very cold and still very nervous. Danielle wanted to go home so she went home and had dinner. Two days later Danielle told all her friends about the competition she was in and what she did in her routine.
Two days later she was at skate school and was doing very well with her one foot glide and all her other stuff but what was really exiting was that she moved up a level. Four weeks later she saw there was another competition and she asked her mum if she could be in it and her mum said yes. After the competition Danielle came 2nd.
Danielle’s hard work paid off.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!