Talonya

“Stand back, stand back please.” the policewoman said. There was a murdered body on the ground, it was a boy. He was shot and his name was B.Talonya. We don’t know what the “B” stands for because that was what was on his doctor’s name tag. So obviously he is a doctor. By the way my name is Ellarina Carmelita; I’m Spanish, but we are in France and I’m the detective who is trying to solve this case.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” screamed the lady at the front of the mob, the one right next to me. “That’s my son” Mrs. Talonya cried. “Are you Mrs. Talonya?” I asked as the policemen and women lifted the body up.
“Err du twa” said the policewomen as she instructed the cops, which are police. “Don’t take my boy away, he’s not dead!!!!” cried Mrs. Talonya. I tried to comfort her but she wouldn’t listen. “NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” she cried. Mrs Talonya ran to her son’s body then she got shot!!!
We now won’t get any information from her and more blood has been shed. Why is this happening to the Talonya’s? Well whatever is happening it has to stop. “Did you see anything?” I asked the cop. “Wee” said the cop. Then he got shot!!
Later that week……
“Shouldn’t you go home? Its late.” Asked, Tellana my boss. “I cant yet. I haven’t had a breakthrough with this case!!” I, Ellarina Carmelita said. “Give up there is no way this case can be solved.” The cop announced. “Wait” I said. “Ok” Ellarina thought “lets go over everything, first B.Talonya who I recently found out to be Spanish and his real name is Manuel Talonya got shot, second his mum Bellata Talonya who’s son (the first victim) stole the ID card from got shot and third, the cop that saw her get shot got shot.”
There is no evidence, the only witness got shot, their have been no more attacks and all the Talonya’s are dead. Maybe this is one case I can’t solve maybe this is the last case I will ever try to solve. I shook the thoughts out of my head and tried to think about the things I have solved in the case… wait I haven’t solved any thing in the case except that the first victims real name. “Ella?” asked Tellana, she looked worried. “I can’t solve this case… it’s over” I announced. “The Talonya’s must have aggravated the murdered and that’s why they are all dead that is the only conclusion I can come up with” I told her.
“Goodbye”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!