Bang

BANG! The Sirens go off and the army run outside.
“The ruby of the castle is being stolen!” cried Mr Freakshow. But the thief got away and no one could find him!
“What do we do?” cried a lady. But then they noticed that the thief had dropped sleeping dust down the chimney and they all fell asleep. In the morning Mr Freakshow woke up. He was a chubby man with a fat face. He thought it was just a nightmare until he saw the ruby had been stolen!
He leapt down the stairs and down the corridor to his office. He picked up the phone and hired his best spy. The spy’s name was Spencer Glenfield and he had solved 101 mysteries! He ran to the castle as fast as he could. Mr Freakshow told him all about the ruby and the thief.
“I’m telling you that thing’s priceless!” said Mr Freak Show.
“I’ll see what I can find” said Spencer and went to the scene.
At the scene there was a big hole in the wall. Spencer had a long look around until he found something. “It looks like a kind of golden feather,” said Spencer. He decided to go to the library to find out what it was. It turned out to be a phoenix feather so he looked in a phoenix book. He saw a man called The Phoenix Man then he saw him outside! Spencer ran outside and zoomed at the Phoenix Man “You don’t want to borrow anything right?” called the librarian. But Spencer didn’t hear him.
The Phoenix Man made a run for it! They ran for a long time. Spencer was just about to catch him when… a giant phoenix came out of nowhere and picked the Phoenix Man up! It flew him to a far away mountain. Spencer went back to get his motor bike. It was a long, long, long walk but Spencer finally got to his motor bike and went to the mountain. When he got there he saw the phoenix guarding the ruby.
Spencer had no choice but to go in there and get it. So he did. “Well that was easy” he said or so he thought… then the phoenix shot out of the cave! “Maybe not” he said. He tried to shake off the phoenix but it didn’t work! Then he remembered a very low bridge on the way to the castle.
He headed for the bridge and went under but the phoenix didn’t go under, instead it hit the top of it! “Wahoo!” said Spencer and went to the castle. Mr Freakshow was overjoyed to see his ruby back and gave him $100,000,000 so he was filthy rich and lived happily ever after… until the next epic adventure!!!













FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!