Kelly's Beanie Kid

Once upon a time there was a girl called Kelly. She went to the shops. Then she just saw the beanie kid shop. Then she took one and bought one. Then she went home…Then “SHOCK”, Miss Pam wasn’t there. It was Polly, the new mean girl. Then Kelly ran out. Kelly ran as fast as she could then she dropped her new beanie kid. Then, her mum was there. Then Polly came. The beanie kid was there. Then she got the beanie kid. Polly was so mean she stole her beanie kid. Then Kelly just saw her hand, then no beanie kid. Kelly screamed as loud as she could. But she saw Polly with her beanie kid. “I have to get that beanie kid,” said Kelly. Then she had a great idea… “POLLY,” she shouted. Then Polly came. Then Kelly said to Polly, “There is a bird.” Then Kelly got the beanie kid very quickly. Then Polly just saw no beanie kid. Then Polly cried and cried. Then Kelly lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!