Haunted Place

One day I was standing in front of a haunted house. The front door was cracked and open. So I walked in and WHACK!!! The door slammed shut and the floor rattled. The floorboards creaked. Then I saw 3 doors. I went in door one, it was the kitchen. The oven was on, I looked in. Bam, four heads, blood going everywhere, eyeballs, fried teeth. Then i slammed the door and ran out. I then ran through door 3 to the bedroom. Ah, look at that bed I said soIe ran over and said to myself "Wow". So I sat on the bed and pop, it sucked me in. I said "It's like a rollarcoaster in here". I went up, down and side to side, forwards and backwards and suddenly it stopped and I opened my eyes and found myself in the bathroom. I was pretty smelly so I got undressed and hopped in. When I turned the taps on it was fine for a minute them blood and guts started to come out. I got dressed and ran and ran and never stopped all the way to my house and jumped in my bed. I ripped the sheets over my head and went to sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!