Bad Friends

There once was a boy named Troy, Troy was a good young fellow. He had a brother. Troy was a daring young fellow. His friends said that if he did not go in the biggest, spookiest house in the whole city of Hong Kong he could not be a part of their group. So one day on Saturday after the football the four boys named Simon, George, Fred and Troy ran up a big hill where the haunted house was. Simon, George and Fred stopped at the big steel gates.

Troy opened the gates and they were squeaky. It sounded like a girl was screaming. He said to himself, 'when I get back I am going to put some oil on that.' So Troy slowly walked up the hill and got to the big doors. They were made out of steel. It was the biggest door Troy had ever seen. So he turned the knob, it was very stiff but it opened. So Troy took his first step in the house and walked into the big opening and looked around. There was a big staircase, cobwebs and doors everywhere. Troy's friends - well he thought they were his friends - said to come out the back door. So Troy had another look around and picked door two. He took a couple of steps towards door two, slowly put his hand out and grabbed onto the door handle. He pulled the handle down. The door swung open so Troy walked in and looked around, it looked like the bathroom. He kept on walking and saw something but I did not know what it was. I walked slowly and saw a zombie and it looked like it was having a bath in blood and guts and snot.

Troy got a big shiver down his spine and Troy screamed! Troy was thinking to himself that was the first time he had screamed in a while. He ran back out of where the bath was. He ran back out to the opening and ran up the stairs. Troy got to the top step and fell through it. his neck had been cut where the rotten wood had broke. Troy was dead, he is still there today haunting the house today for kids like him that enter the haunted house of Hong Kong.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!