Jason's Summer Disaster

One Morning, at 4 o’clock in the summer holidays, Jason woke up wondering why his parents woke him up so early. His mother had said they were going to Hawaii. Now this was a big shock to Jason seeing how it was 4 in the morning & he was very tired, he thought that it was a joke but it wasn’t. His sister Cynthia was probably packing all of her fancy clothes, like her mini skirts and her tank tops, but she wasn’t. She was screaming so loud about Jason getting up late you could probably have heard her in China. So he packed his suitcase as fast as he could to stop her screaming and they headed for the airport.

Their flight was at 5 am so they slept the whole way there. Cynthia was too busy doing her nails to eat so she had heaps of food there at the resort. She ate like a pig. She would usually have a roast lamb drumstick then go up and do her nails but when they got pizza, she had vegetarian. Sometimes she has a margarita.

They finished dinner and took off to go to bed. The beds were very comfortable and fluffy.

The next day they went out to the beach. They jumped straight in the water. Suddenly, someone screamed out `shark` and people started running out, but Jason didn’t hear, so he looked behind him and the shark bit him. He was startled. They took him home so his arm would heal. He couldn’t go to school for 7 weeks.

His friends were very interested in his arm so he would keep showing everyone to get popular, but it ended up badly. He was running to show the girls, when suddenly Jason tripped over a rock and cut his leg. So the school called 000 for the ambulance.

His parents came to the hospital. They were very angry with the school, so they threatened to leave the school. Jason ended up moving schools and got heaps of new friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!