The Flip Of A Coin

The flip of a coin
“One day in a really big castle with a really hansom prince and a …”
“Tabatha wake up” but mum I was having a really good dream “get ready for school and hurry up” “ok”. “Oh I haven’t introduced my self my name is Tabatha Venning and I am going to tell you about my boring life and how it got so good. But now its just plain boring me ok let’s get on with it. Well I have 1 annoying brother at school, my school is called sasels academy and my best friend is Anasell Netrea she is like one of the smartest kids in the class and my arch enemy is Cecile Sasel (the principals daughter) she thinks she is so perfect and my almost prince Kyle Demi who happens to be Cecile’s boyfriend and that’s bad really bad. pretty boring right.

Today is Monday and we have got swimming , computers and Japanese. (On Tuesday to) And I don’t think I mentioned it but I hate them all. Kyle looks at me at swimming class I tell Anasell and she says” he was probably looking at Cecile because she was standing right behind me”. “Just to make my day even worse I fell over and cut my leg ouch I yelled I fell on something round oh its just a coin maybe my luck is starting to change this coin is really weird I haven’t seen any thing like it. When I got home I put the coin under my pillow and the next day every thing changed …Kyle broke up with Cecil and there is a rumor that he likes me! And swimming got changed to soccer and Japanese got changed to Italian and all day at computers we played games. Anasell looked at me and said “this day was a really lucky day don’t you think “I turn and say yea.” “Have you got any money” says Anasell “well I don’t think so but I will look anyway, no money sorry. We walked a fair way until money! I have found 100$ just lying their . Mum always says if there is someone around then I give it to the closest person to me but their was no one in sight so I can keep it” “wow Tabatha is it your lucky day or what” . The next day was strange because I had a really unlucky day then a really lucky day and so on and so on. Anasell looks at me and says don’t you get it I say get what Anasell tell me. the coin Anasell whispers the magic coin some one must have stole it how do you know that it is magic well you are not a very lucky girl and then you find that coin and then lucky .we must not tell anyone (they did not know that Cecile was standing right behind them) when they got to tabathas house they ran to her brothers room and saw the coin in his hand “give it back” she said after all of the fighting they came out with no coin he threw it out the window and it landed in the garden below .”Well what are we standing here for lets run and get it” ,we jumped in and looked everywhere we couldn’t find it The next day,at school, Cecile was walking around with my coin in her hand that’s my coin “ and now it is mine” said Cecile we have to destroy that coin so lets make a plan .PLAN distract Cecile and get that coin and snap it. Anasell distracted her while I got the coin and snapped it . That was one massive day but I am glad that’s the end of it (the story the coin the day ) THE END !
Name –Claudia kehoe
School-Ashgrove state school
Class-6c/year 6
teacher-ms prue conlon
age-11

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!