Kimba My Horse

In March 2008 I got a new horse, his name I Kimba. He is a brown and white pinto, he can run very fast and likes to run up and down the driveway a lot. I all ways wanted a miniature pony because they are so cute and I finally got one. On the fourth day he hurt his leg badly. When I first got him he was unhandled now he has been handled a little bit acts as if he has been handled a lot. Every night I feed him a bucket feed, put his rug on and lead him to his stable. In the morning I give him his bucket feed take his rug off and then lead him to his paddock. His rug is 2 foot 9 inches long and he is 2 foot 5 inches tall. We had to trim his feet so Daddy picket him up and put him on the ground. He has stifle lock in his back legs, which is why the other owners didn’t want him. With correct feeding and exercise we should be able to fix his stifle lock. I love him very much.


By Michelle Ehrlich

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!