One Sunny Day At Thee Beach

One sunny day at the beach
One sunny day Tom and Natalie decided to go to the beach together. So they went in their room and packed their togs and went off to the beach. Mr Croc is Tom’s Dad. Tom’s Dad said, “Don‘t forget to fill up the car with petrol.” “OK I will” said Tom.” So they headed off to the beach in their nice blue car. “Bye” said Natalie and Tom. “Bye” replied Mr Croc “have a good time.” But then Tom forgot to fill his car with petrol. So his car broke down and they were very upset.

They got out of their car and pushed it off the road and Tom his mobile and called his friend to pick them up. But Tom’s friend did not no where to go. They were still there. They walked to see if there was a shop nearby. When they were walking they came across petrol station. They looked if there was a tin of petrol and there was. So they bought it and took it to their car. When they walk it to their car they put it in the petrol tank. Then they headed off to the beach but it was to beach was closed. So they went back home and went to bed and had a big sleep. The next morning when they both woke up they had and enjoyed going out side and working in the yard. They enjoyed working all day. The jobs that they were doing was gardening, planting pin trees and mowing.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!