Parramatta Eels

Parra runs and Parra scores...we don’t howl or bark or roar…
Players come and players go...but our players win the show...
It’s only been a minute yet…we'll win the game - You want to bet???
Jarryd Hayne beats the rest...Fui Fui is the best...
Inu kicks a two point try...the captain never acts so shy...
Hindmarsh has his pants tied tight...Eric dodges the rest all night...
Riddel tackles way up high...we've lost a player for the night...
Atleast we ain’t a one - man team…although Hindmarsh makes it seem…
A scrum is called - we have the ball…Catch it Catch it - Don’t let it fall...
It goes to Hayne then to Inu...Burt gets it - Kicks it high...
Ball flys through the sky...Fui gets it dodges right...
You've lost him - his not in sight…He scores a try - and you just sigh..
At the fact that we're the best...we'll always beat you and the rest..
With only one minute to go - Again Eels win the show..
We say our chants....And count down from 10...
Eels win the game again...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!