THe Fire Prine

On a stormy night the prince of the fire nation named Roku was rushing to the king’s palace for his ceremony because of his sixteenth birthday so he could be apart of the army against the water nation. As he arrived two fully armed guards open the doors. Inside was everybody in the town including his friend Jed. Jed was already is in the army. As he came to the front he stopped and sat on the ground. As he was seated the king stood and snapped his fingers. With that a guard came holding unusual looking swords. As he picked the swords he walked slowly to Roku and gave them to Roku and whispered “with their two swords you can control fire even lightning if you strong enough’’ and with that the king yelled out to everyone “Prince Roku is a soldier!” After the ceremony the young prince went to bed from a good sleep because tomorrow he was going to war.

The next day as he arrived to the next ship we saw he was on the same ship as Jed. As they crossed the border they scan the water if there was any water nation ships as they looked at the map. They estimated it would take at least two days until they got the North Pole.

As night came they went below the deck to explain the plain. “Our plain is to came from the south not the north” the Captain explained “when they found out they have been tricked the King will exterminated along with who ever came between as and the king”.
After the first day went fast Jed and Roku were practicing with their sword. Roku started to practice his sword started to turn into a flame and almost turn into a lightning bolts.

As they were roughly 100 kilometres range of the kingdom the ship engineer yelled out “the engines are blowing up the engines are blowing up”. When he said the very bad news the captain yelled madly “PUT OUT THE FIRE!” when the smoke elevated the water nation guard spotted the ship automatically they fired icebergs for catapults. Roku’s ship was hit several times before it started to submerged under water. Jed and Roku jump into in the icy water. As they swam through the water they looking for away to reach the water kingdom. When they got to back of the kingdom they started to climb the wall. As Jed went over the other side of the wall. An archer saw Jed in his Fire Nation uniform and took arm and fired. “ARRRAGH” Jed yelled as he collapsed and died. When Roku saw what had happened his anger took control of his mind and he started to spin like a spinner and he become a fire and light tornadeo. After one hour Roku had destroyed the whole water Kingdom and he stopped spinning exhausted and fainted.

When Roku woke up he saw his cut and wounds and the king sitting next to him. After the king told him everything, he took Roku to a celebration. As the party ended Roku went home thinking about the victory did he destroy the water nation or had he.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!