Haunted Birthday

One day our famliy was watching the Lotto on the T.V., My dad loves the Lotto he wished that we won the jackpot one day.The lotto numbers appeared on the T.V.'s screen 2,5,10,9,8,15.Dad went ape when he'd won jacpot! Lucy asked dad "Wow dad how much have we won !" dad shoted out "1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!
That's great honey said mum.

The next day we bought a massive mansion my bedroom was the attic.My best friend Rachel came over and saw my rooom she aid it was big you could fit 6 elephant's in here!As the day went by we had dinner.After that i went to bed and pulled up my bed covers and went to bed.The next moring my mattress broke so we wnet to the matterss store to buy a new one.When i got there i saw no suitable mattresses but an old one so i took that one.

I made my bed as soon as possible when i put the covers on there was a rip i went to sow it but it kept on ripping.So i went to bed. In the middle of the night i was having night mares,I shouted out MUM DAD! but they didn't come so i got out of my bed and in fro t of me i saw my mum & dad there dead on the ground with knives in their chest's. I was so upest I cried my self to sleep. I woke up again because i heard foot steps, i went out of my bedroom and walked into the hall way and there was flying knives were coming at me.

The door to my bedroom was locked,I was really petrifeid I ran to mum and dad's bedroom and fell into their bed.Then i heard a whisper saying "Follow me!" I looked up from under the pillow and there was a red light coming towards me.

I ran out of their bedroom and ran to my bedroom door and somthing sucked me into my bedroom, I was on my bed and there was a really scary ghost coming towards me.

The phone rang in my bedroom i lifted the receiver and a ghostly voice said "Im coming to kill you"! I screamed and ran under my bed.The window and the door were opening and shutting really quickly.The light's were flickering on and off.Then it all stopped.A strange creautre came up to me with a chain saw and tried to kill me but it didn't.
After that I sat on my bed staring at the walls and I saw blood messages all over the wall.It said " Im here"! There was a demented laugh approaching me.Then I got a shocked and the rip sucked me into the living dead.


The End By Natalie Skelhorn

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!