Haunted Mansion

One day our family was watching the Lotto ont he T.V. My dad loves the Lotto he wished that we won the Jackpot. When the Lotto was on he was ready for the mumbers to appear ont he screen 2,5,10,9,8,15 Dad wrote them down. Dad shouted so loud the whole universe could hear him. Dad said "I've won the Lotto" "Wow how much did we win?" asked Lucy. "1 Million Dollars" shouted Dad.

The next day on my birthday we moved toa big mansion. There were children looking at me say ing you shouldn't buy this house, it's haunted! I said "No it's not, no house in the world is haunted"

So I went inside and chose my roon , the attic. A little girl came into my roon and said"Happy Birthday Lucy" It was my friend Rachael she is my neighbour. "Wow , your bedroom is big!" said Rachel. "Yeahbut these kids were looking at me saying you shouldn't have bought this house.

As the day went by we had dinner. We had some Thai after that I went to bed at 8.30pm. I pulled down my covers and climbed into my lovey soft cozy bed.

The next morning my mattress broke. So after breakfast we went to the Bed Shop to buy a new mattress. When we got there I saw there was no suitable matresses. There was only one left Mum said 'we would take it". As we got home we put the mattress in my bedroom andput the covers over it. It was getting late so mum started to cook some dinner. We had fish and baked beans and chips.

After dinner I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I pulled back the covers and there was a rip in my bed sheet. I called mum to sew my sheet up.. I put it back on my bed and went to sleep.

I was having nightmares and I woke up inthe middle of the night shouting"mum and dad" but they didn't come. So I got out my bed and I saw mum and dad lying dead on the ground with a knife intheir chests.

I was so upset I cried myself to sleep. I woke up again because I heard foot steps. I went out of my bedroom and walked into the hall wall and the flying knives were coming at me!

The door to my bedroom was locked, I was really petrified. I ran to mum and dad's room and fell onto their bed. Then I heard a whisper saying"Follow Me" I looke dup fromthe pillow and there was a red light coming towards me.

I ran out fo their bedroom and rand to my bedroom door and something sucked me into my bedroom. I was on my bed and ther was a really scary ghost coming towards me.

The phone rang in my bedroom I lifted up the receiver and a ghostly voice said "I'm coming to kill you!" I screamed and ran under my bed.

The window and the door were opening and shutting continuously. The lights ere flickering on and off. Then it all stopped. a strange creature came up to me with a chain saw and tried to kill me but it didn't succeed.

After that I sat on my bed and I was just staring at the walls and I saw blood messages all over the wall. It said "I'm here!"

There was a demented laugh approaching me. Then I got a shock the rip in my bed sucked me into the living dead.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!