Under My Bed

One day I woke up and got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. I was walking to school and I saw my friend on the way to school. We talked the whole way. When we got to school we stuck our bags on the hook and went to class.
After school I walked home and went up to my bedroom. I was looking for my skateboard and then I thought to myself under the bed! I crawled under but it wasn’t there. I crawled back out of my bed and my bedroom looked different. I was in this mysterious place, it looked creepy. I was on a hill top on an island, I turned back but my bed wasn’t there. I ran down the hill into a swamp I looked around …there was nobody around. I looked in the water something hard popped out of the water I ran back up the hill. After running away from that thing I saw a bridge, I ran over there onto the bridge. Suddenly that thing kept chasing me. It wasn’t a thing it was a person! I ran away fast but he was getting closer. Suddenly something appeared out of nowhere. It smashed the bridge in half. I was climbing up but the person was going to slip, I had to help him. I was climbing down but he slipped. I grabbed his hand and pulled up and he didn’t chase me anymore. So we both climbed up. When we got to the top he told me why he was chasing me. It was because he was just trying to warn me about that thing it was a dragon. That night I slept with him. The next day we woke up and I heard a roar he got his sword and stood up and sliced it on its right side. That day he told me that all of his people were lost after the fight of the enemy. There are three people left of the enemy which today you and I will fight the three of them. We walked through a weird field, they were coming right at us, we ran to the beach and we trapped them in a cabin and locked them in! We tied them up and put them in the ocean. We watched them float away.
After I went up the hill and I saw a door. I said goodbye to my friend and went through. I woke up to find myself in my bed, in my bedroom. Mum called out to come down for dinner. I checked under my bed and nothing was there?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!