Barry's Hotter

There once was a boy called Barry, but he was no regular child, he was a wizard. Even though he knew his specialty, he didn't know that soon his life would change forever...
"Goodbye class, thank you for being so good today. I'll be sure to tell your teacher," exclaimed Mr. Ginggetti, the foreign magic teacher. Then everybody ran out. "Well, that was creepy!" Whispered Barry. "Yeah, I know," agreed Donald Measly, AKA Don, Barry's best friend since kindergarten. "Well, now for booooring potion making," he groaned.
They all knew Mr. Optorbenboat, but what they didn't know was that he was really an evil sorcerer called Mold'n'warts!!! "Good evening class, I know last session wasn't too pretty, but this time!" Then he stopped and then started to mumble out, "There will be murder." Then he said "He..He..He.. Well let's start with some revision: Make a Goblewart grow on your face, ha..ha..ha! Only joking, on a slab of fake skin." But then suddenly it happened.
"Ha ha! I'm really a monster. Roar!!!" Everyone was shocked but Barry; he knew what to do.
"Hey look here you big meanie!!!" and threw the Goblewart at him.
"Nooo!!" It didn't work! It bounced off his head.
"Ha..ha..ga!" "Well how about this!" screamed Don and threw a bongdant at him.
"No!!" yelled Mold'n'Warts and shrivelled up into nothing!
"Yeah!!" But then professor Bumble Bee came in and exclaimed, "What has happened here? Where is old men is Mr. Optorbenboat?!?!?"
"Well sir," replied Harry "It's a long story," and everybody laughed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!