One Of A Kind

If ever you are defeated by others,
Nothing is more strengthening than knowing that you are a work of art.
Like a work of art, a lot of tools, skill, time and ingenuity went into the creation of who you are.
Like a work of art, you may be appreciated only by few recognize the beauty that is deep within you.
But most importantly, like a work of art, you are unique – one of a kind,
And no-one can take this away from you.
And when you start work on another pallet, you can craft things that you have learned over the years into something more beautiful - another one of a kind masterpiece.
In times when you may be feeling down on yourself, this poem may become very handy.
Just remember that you took a lot of time, skill and ingenuity.
You are beautiful, despite the fact that some may not see it.
You are a masterpiece,
Truly,
One of a kind.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!