Mansion Mystery

One dark, gloomy night Sanny and Lane went outside. The owls were hooting. They found an old pathway and it led to an old mansion. There were signs that said, 'Stay Away' but they kept going on. Then Lane noticed Sanny was gone.
They went inside and there was blood dripping from the ceiling! Lane stumbled up the stairs, there was nothing there but a puddle of blood.
"Sanny!" He screamed. Lane wanted to call for help but his mouth wouldn't work. The door had been slammed shut, it was locked. Lane was trapped!
Lane was all on his own in an old mansion, then Sanny opened the door. Lane ran out as fast as he could then up the pathway and back into bed, but Sanny was trapped! Now Lane had to save her!
So Lane went back. He opened the door and Sanny ran home, then Lane ran home

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!