Nature And Feelings

Sitting on this deck on a block of hay what can I say.
So many feelings I have to embrace.
The cold air makes me feel safe, I look out into the dam and say what a beautiful picture that I should frame.
God's artwork is this Earth we only live once.
The leaves on trees move and so do I.
I stare at the sky and glance at the sun making a wish.
I close my eyes smelling the fresh air.
I freeze to the sound of birds tweeting.
I jump from the buzzing of a bee.
It is one of the things I can see.
I start to move my mouth and I whistle along with the birds and I move around and dance.
I can see the clouds getting darker.
I hear the sound of thunder and run inside from the hail.
I go inside and it feels like jail.
Why does the beauty end here, it's just like life it has to end sometime.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!