Haven, A Place Of Wonders



There has never been a doubt in a place called Haven. Haven is paradise, the place for those to go for the purpose of relaxation. But not many people know of haven the place of wonders. Most people would say that Haven does not exist; it could not possibly exist as it has no literature or media upon it.

Haven is not known for its location, can you imagine the most fabulous place known to mankind, no bigger than a block of farmland and no smaller than a shed. If everybody in the world knew about all the wonders it held, i mean you can’t say you wouldn’t want to go would you.
Me personally, i would be first in line with every cent in my bank account ready to be given away, everything i ever worked for just to be relaxed.

i guess that if haven was to be found, it would be better if they would be a greedy man rather then a selfless man. A greedy man would keep haven to himself, because once he got there, he would not think of a profit, only of the wonders it withheld. a selfless man would not only not think of his benefit both financially and his own relaxation, he would wish to share it with the world.
But why share it with the world when the rest of them have not put the amount of work in it as you did.

If they wanted to see it they would have to earn seeing it, they would have to try to find you, have to care about your loss and not give up on trying to find you until they discovered you alive in paradise in Haven.

I bet now you expect me to tell you what haven is like, well then that would defeat the point of Haven.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!