Death Dreams

His name was Josh. People call him Josh the Super. They say he died 10 times before he died for good. My name is Julian and I'm going into the very school Josh went to. It was at night. There is no way I'll be able to get in at daytime. People have tried to spy on Josh but have never came out alive! I got a video camera I'm ready to go in.
I start at the playground. Sea saws, swings, wheels. They were all playing with themselves. The sea saws were screeching. I see a blue light far ahead. It was Josh's ghost and the other children’s Ghosts. I ducked behind a bush near the swings and the blue light was heading not for me but for Hussain. He was spying on them too. I looked away and heard Hussain cry for help as his voice slowly faded away. He got Ghostafide.I went into our classroom and saw some teacher as a zombie but still doing paper work! I quickly ran into Mr K's room. "Nothing," I whispered to myself. Or so I thought. Suddenly someone or something pulled me into the bag room. I thought I was a gonner, but it was Ryan. We went back outside and started to chat. We saw a street lamp in the middle of the school flickering off and on. We went under it and then suddenly it turned off. "Lucky I’ve got you Ry....an," I said but Ryan was gone. Ryan’s ghost was right behind me. He pushed me to the ground and started to shake me? I woke up and lights turned on and Mum was shaking me telling me we won. "OH NO!" I said. Did I forget to mention that I was a good day-dreamer but tonight, when I got home and was sleeping, someone came for a visit. JOSH!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!