THE ABANDON SCHOOL

One dark and gloomy night, there was nothing but a lost and lonely family. They found an old abandon school. So they went into the abandoned school and went to explore the abandoned school's libaray. They also looked for a place to sleep.Theyended up finding a classroom with nothing but an old whiteboard. They had bags with pillows in them. Then sudenly they turned around and their pillows had dissapeared.

Every time they took something out it would dissapear.Then they went to look for a toilet and as they went something groaned with a really terrified voice.One of the family members got touched by an invisable hand and then screamed with fear. After that it was morning, so they woke up and kid in the family was digging out the fence and she had ozzing scabs and blisters all over her hands. When she went back inside only her little sister Amy was left. They talked for a few minutes and then Amy said, hey, lets go and look in the libaray.

So they went to the libaray and found an empty scrapbook, it had a blood-red cover and a hand grasped around the spine of the book.After a few weeks went by they had finished half of the book. They put pictures and drawings of their family, they kept on putting more and more pictures and drawings of their family. Untill one day they finished the book and disappeared. After a few years and no one or thing came out, the police decided to do an investigation on the house. I went for a few months, It squeeked and groaned. There were a few cobwebs and bats, but a lot of scary other things to. But the only clue they found was an empty scrapbook with a blood-red cover and a grasped hand around the spine of the scrapbook.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!