Killing Time

It's a beautiful sunny evening and Mario and Princees Peach are in the castle when Bowser comes in and says to Mario "you have to kill me 10 times if you want to actullay kill me now".
Mario gets his Mega Punch and hits Bowser straight into the head and Bowser says "you killed me once, still 9 more times to kill me".
Mario does the Super Duper Mega Punch and Bowser says "wow, that killed me 8 more time, but still 1 more time you have to kill me if you actually want to kill me".
Mario gets ready for the final punch but Bowser is faster than a rocket and runs behind Mario breathes fire on him and then he grabs Princess Peach and is running for the door when the mail Paratroopa and Bowser crash into each other and Bowser says "nooooooooooooo why..."
Mario says "lets trow a party for the mail Paratroopa for defeating Bowser and rescuing Princess Peach and so they all trow a party while Bowser is put in jail forever just in case he comes back to life!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!