Temple In The Sand



Hi I’m josh Jones famous adventurer and if you want to know were I am now I am in the lost sand dunes about to discover a famous ruby that is the world’s most butifutiful diamond and I will also risk my life to go some were no man has ever returned from. I’m in a plain about to jump out into the kalaharsy desert I jump and realise that I am in the wrong place at the wrong time because I can see a sand storm heeding my way and before I new it every thing went black and when I woke up I was tied to a log on top of a fire with people dressed weirdly and dancing around calling on the god of death then suddenly I realised of corse my dagger so I reached in to my pocket uno they must of taken all my weapons when I was asleep how am I going t get out now then I got a idea if I could move the ropes up a bit the light from the ruby could burn through the ropes that are holding my hand’s together and then I could escape and get the ruby on the way out It will be dangeres but I will have to risk it then I remembered the god of death so I made up my mind and the light burned through the ropes I grabbed for my weapons grabbed my wip and dagger grabbed the ruby and now to face the god of death but just then I realised it was a fake ruby and then when I looked in to the gods eyes I saw that the right eye was the ruby but how will I get it I thought I’ll have to kill him so I got out my dagger and through it strait at his hart but the weirdest thing happened he just pulled out the dagger and through it straight at my hand that I had whip in and it fell to the ground owe that hurt but I picked the whip back up I the other hand and whipped it rite at his eye and grabbed the ruby and ran for and just as I ran out the door I sore that my friend had the aeroplane ready for me so now if you ever want to see that ruby it is in the museum and that is the end of my story and I hope you enjoyed it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!