Volcanic Eruption- Ribbit!

It was a normal Sunday when a thick fog spread. Then the Wilson's decided to stay home. Then lava started to spurt over the roof. Without delay,Jacob Wilson ran to his friends' house. Meanwhile the Wilson's house and many others were melted. Seeking shelter,Jacob was getting extremely fit, dodging lava balls.Finally he found a brick wall. 5 minutes later he was at the top. Another 5 minutes passed but a lava flow came which destroyed the wall! He quickly ran and a house's metal roof had just fallen down so Jacob got on it and started surfing. He got on it and started jumping wildly but he enjoyed it. He even managed to do a cartwheel on the metal roof but he noticed it was melting. He ran and ran and he jumped and flipped but he found his friend's house so he jumped in it.
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!