I Wanna Be A Star

These two different kids from different areas watched as stars twinkled they're shining light, they both said, "I wanna be a star.."

A boy came back from an overseas trip with his father, then a girl came, "Hi, I'm Momo and you are..?" He shyly smiled back, "I'm Mikey..." They both stayed as best friends until they were 16... "Momo... Would you still be friends if I said something awkward to you..?" Momo looked at him blankly, Mikey sighed, "Momo... You know.. I.. Love you.." Momo tried holding back her tears, "Mikey... I.. I love you too!!" She gave Mikey his first kiss under the starry sky, then stars started to fall, they both looked up, "Hey Momo!! Look at the sky!" Momo giggled, "Its beautiful!" Momo shut her eyes for a slight second and opened them, "Mikey, when we both die... We'll be on that same star, the star that is shining brightly out of all the stars..." Mikey nodded his head and smiled.

6 years later, Momo and Mikey got married, they had a great night (:D)
after two years Momo and Mikey had their baby, "Look.. Its a boy... What do yo think we should call him, Honey? " Momo smiled gently, "Lets call him Night.." after 8 more years, Mikey discovered that Momo had cancer, and was dying, "Momo! Please don't leave me!!" Momo smiled, "Calm down, Mikey..." she shut her eyes, "I'll be waiting on the star, Mikey..." As she said those last words, her heart stopped beating, another 8 years passed, "Dad..." Mikey smiled, "I'll be with your mum now... On the star that shines out of all... I'll be there with her..." Night shuts his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks, after Mikeys death, Night found someone, but a few months later she was about to die but... "Please! Don't take her!" Under the night sky, a star twinkled, she opened her eyes, "I don't feel bad.. anymore.." Niht was shocked, "Mum? Dad?" He smiled and thanked them

THE
End!





























FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!